狄金森诗选(英汉对照)

收藏量:2470

狄金森诗选

1  Awake ye muses nine...  醒来,九位缪斯……

2  Sic transit gloria mundi  尘世荣华,容易过

3  On this wondrous sea  在这神奇的海上

7  Summer for thee, grant I may be  但愿我是,你的夏季

9  If recollecting were forgetting  如果记住就是忘却

11  Nobody knows this little Rose  没有人认识这朵玫瑰

12  I had a guinea golden  我有一枚金几尼

32  The morns are meeker than they were  晨曦比以往更柔和

43  Through lane it lay - through bramble  穿过小径,穿过...

53  If I should cease to bring a Rose  如果我不再带玫瑰花来

64  Heart! We will forget him!  心啊,我们把他忘记!

106  Glowing is her Bonnet  明丽的是她的帽子

112  Success is counted sweetest  成功的滋味最甜

113  The Bee is not afraid of me  蜜蜂对我毫不畏惧

116  Our share of night to bear  我们有一份黑夜要忍受

117  “Arcturus“ is his other name  “大角”是他另一个名称

123  Besides the Autumn poets sing  在诗人歌咏的秋季以外

128  Going to Heaven!  上天堂去!

144  I never hear the word “escape“  我从未在听到“逃走”时

147  A science - so the Savants say  有一门科学,学者叫它

148  Will there really be a “Morning“?  果真会有个“黎明”

171  A fuzzy fellow, without feet  一个毛茸茸的家伙,没有腿脚

176  If I could bribe them by a Rose  如果我能用一朵玫瑰买通他...

181  A Wounded Deer - leaps highest  受伤的鹿,跳得最高

195  Victory comes late  胜利到来已晚

204  I’ll tell you how the Sun rose  我告诉你太阳怎样升起

205  Come slowly - Eden!  慢着点来,伊甸!

207  I taste a liquor never brewed  我品味未经酿造的饮料

209  I lost a World - the other day!  我失落一个世界,有一天!

210  If I shouldn’t be alive  如果知更鸟来访

213  The Skies can’t keep their secret!  苍天不能保守秘密!

214  Poor little Heart!  可怜的小小的心!

215  I shall know why - when Time is over  到时候,我将知...

221  He was weak, and I was strong - then  那时,他弱,我...

222  Dying! Dying in the night!  就要死去!死在黑夜!

236  Some keep the Sabbath going to Church  有些人过安息...

241  What is - “Paradise“  什么是,“天堂”

253  I’ve nothing else - to bring, You know  我没有别的...

258  I Came to buy a smile - today  今天,我是来买笑容的

260  I’m Nobody! Who are you?  我是无名之辈,你是谁?

265  It can’t be “Summer“!  这不可能是“夏天”!

268  Why - do they shut Me out of Heaven?  为什么,他们把...

269  Wild Nights - Wild Nights!  暴风雨夜,暴风雨夜!

270  I shall keep singing!  我要不停地歌唱!

271  Over the fence  篱笆那边

274  Again - his voice is at the door  他的语声又在门口

277  Going to Him! Happy letter!  找他去,幸福的信!

291  It sifts from Leaden Sieves  它通过铅筛筛下

295  Savior! I’ve no one else to tell  救世主!我无处可以诉说

303  Alone, I cannot be  单独,我不能

305  What if I say I shall not wait!  那将怎样,如果我说我不再...

314  “Hope“ is the thing with feathers  “希望”是个有羽毛的...

315  To die - takes just a little while  死去,只需片刻

320  There’s a certain Slant of light  在冬季的午后

322  Good Night! Which put the Candle out?  晚安,是谁吹...

330  He put the Belt around my life  他用皮带捆绑我的生活

331  The only Ghost I ever saw  我见过的唯一鬼魂

332  Doubt Me! My Dim Companion!  怀疑我!我隐晦的伴侣

333  Many a phrase has the English language  英语有许多...

344  ’Twas just this time, last year, I died  正是去年...

353  I’m ceded - I’ve stopped being Theirs  我已被放弃,...

356  If you were coming in the Fall  如果你能在秋季来到

359  A Bird came down the Walk  一只小鸟沿小径走来

365  I know that He exists  我知道他的存在

366  He strained my faith  他抻拉过我的信念

368  I envy Seas, whereon He rides  我嫉妒他航行所在的海洋

381  I cannot dance upon my Toes   我不会用脚尖跳舞

382  Good Morning - Midnight  早安,午夜

383  I like to see it lap the Miles  我爱看它跑过一哩又一哩

387  The Moon is distant from the Sea  月亮离大海十分遥远

390  Do People moulder equally  埋在坟墓里的人们

391  Knows how to forget!  知道怎样忘却!

396  I took one Draught of Life  我啜饮过生活的芳醇

408  Like Some Old fashioned Miracle  像一种老式奇迹剧

409  The Soul selects her own Society  灵魂选择自己的伴侣

411  Mine - by the Right of the White Election!  我...

412  She lay as if at play  她躺着仿佛在做游戏

425  ’Twas like a Maelstrom, with a notch  就像一个漩涡,...

426  I gave myself to Him  我把自己交付给他

436  I found the words to every thought  我为每一种思想寻找...

437  I never felt at Home - Below   在下界,我从不感到自在

439  I had been hungry, all the Years  我忍饥挨饿了多少年

440  I Years had been from Home  我离家已经多年

446  This was a Poet - It is That  这是诗人,就是他

448  I died for Beauty - but was scarce  我为美而死,对坟墓

449  Dreams - are well - but Waking’s better  梦,很好...

457  Nature - sometimes sears a Sapling  自然,有时会使一株...

459  “Why do I love“ You, Sir?  “为什么我爱”你,先生?

466  I dwell in Possibility  我居住在可能性之中

477  He fumbles at your Soul  他用手指摸索你的灵魂

479  Because I could not stop for Death  因为我不能停步等候...

489  My Faith is larger than the Hills  我的信念大于山

494  The Wind didn’t come from the Orchard - today...

495  The Day undressed - Herself  白昼卸去她的衣裳

497  The Beggar Lad - dies early  那乞讨的孩子,过早死去

519  This is my letter to the World  这是我写给世界的信

524  It feels a shame to be Alive  活着,使人感到羞耻

531  We learned the Whole of Love  我们学完了爱的全部

533  I reckon - when I count at all  诗人,照我算计

550  I measure every Grief I meet  我测度我遇到的每一种悲痛

555  A House upon the Height  山岗上有一所房屋

558  A Visitor in Marl  泥土中有一位来访的客人

559  Through the Dark Sod - as Education  穿过黑暗的泥土,...

562  ’Twas Love - not me  那是爱,不是我

575  I’m saying every day  我每天都在说

576  The difference between Despair  绝望有别于

577  I went to Heaven  我到过天堂

579  The Soul unto itself  灵魂对于它自己

583  You cannot put a Fire out  你无法扑灭一种火

592  The Soul that hath a Guest  灵魂有客

596  Ourselves were wed one summer - dear  我们曾在一个夏...

598  The Brain - is wider than the Sky  头脑,比天空辽阔

599  We do not play on Graves  我们不在坟头游戏

605  I am alive - I guess  我还活着,我猜

613  The Day that I was crowned  我戴上王冠的一天

615  God is a distant - stately Lover  上帝是远方一位高贵的恋...

620  Much Madness is divinest Sense  不少痴癫,是神圣的真知

628  ’Tis customary as we part  我们习惯在分别时

642  There is a flower that Bees prefer  有一种花,蜜蜂爱

643  A Secret told  秘密一说出口

649  No Rack can torture me  酷刑不能折磨我

652  That I did always love  我一直在爱

660  I took my Power in my Hand  我把我的力量握在手里

671  The Sweetest Heresy received  最甜美的异端邪说认为

674  I could not prove the Years had feet  我不能证明岁月...

686  It makes no difference abroad  四处并未因而发生变化

689  It was too late for Man  对于人,为时已晚

701  The Child’s faith is new  孩子的信仰稚嫩

1320  Dear March - Come in  亲爱的三月,请进

1349  Not with a Club, the Heart is broken  不用棍棒,心...

1355  His Mansion in the Pool  池塘里的大厦

1593  He ate and drank the precious Words  他饮食珍贵的文...

1779  To make a prairie it takes a clover and one ...